Hangzhou NeuroPeptide Biological Science and Technology Incorporation, Ltd
Business type: Manufacturer, Exporter
Telephone : 86-571-82872376
Room 11-08, HuaRui Building, No.66, Jianshe Road 1st, Xiaoshan,Hangzhou, Zhejiang, China 311202
|Place of Origin:||Hangzhou|
|Minimum Order Quantity:||50ml|
|Packaging Details:||Bottle packing|
|Delivery Time:||Depand on stock, without stock need 4 weeks for produce.|
|Payment Terms:||100% T/T, Paypal|
Polyclonal antibodies purification , Alkali-tolerant Recombinant Protein A agarose FF for antibody
Add: Room 11-08, HuaRui Building, No.66, Jianshe Road 1st, Xiaoshan,
Hangzhou, Zhejiang, China 311202
Add: 600 21st Boulevard, Xiasha Economy and Technology District,Hangzhou, China 310018
Protein A is a cell wall protein of Staphylococcus aureus and contains five functional domains that can bind to the Fc fragment of IgG. Structural modification of nature protein A improved its alkaline resistance. Therefore, NaOH could be used for removal of pyrogen and cleaning. The advantages of a spacer arm of agarose combined with the directed binding sites of recombinant protein A ensure the oriented coupling between agarose and recombinant protein A as well as the high affinity of recombinant protein A with substances.
|Support||6% highly cross-linked spherical agarose|
|Ligand Density||5~6 mg/ml|
|Particle Size||45~165 μm|
|Maximum Flow Rate||700 cm/h|
|Recommended Linear Flow Rate||20~100 cm/h|
|pH Limits||pH 3~13|
|Maximum Operating pressure||0.3 MPa|
|Capacity||≥50 mg/ml rabbit IgG or ≥50 mg/ml human IgG|
|Storage||4 oC to 8 oC in 20% ethanol|
Performing a separation:
Binding buffer: 20 mM sodium phosphate, 150 mM NaCl, pH 7.4
Elution buffer: 100 mM sodium citrate, pH 4.0
Neutralization buffer: 1M Tris-HCl, pH 9.0
1) Wash the prepacked 1 ml column with 5~10 column volumes of distilled water to remove 20% ethanol.
2) Equilibrate the column with 5~10 column volumes of binding buffer.
3) Dilute 5 ml rabbit serum with binding buffer to 50 ml. Filtrate the diluted serum through a 0.45 レm filter and load the sample.
4) Wash with 10 column volumes of binding buffer.
5) Elute with 5 column volumes of elution buffer and neutralize collect fractions with neutralization buffer.
6) After each separation cycle, regenerate the resin by washing with approximately 3~5 column volumes of 0.1 M NaOH(pH 3.0).
7)Confirm the purity of the collected antibody by SDS-PAGE analysis (Figure 1, >95% purity).
M- Protein Molecular Weight Marker
1-Rabbit Antibody (non-reduced)
2-Rabbit antibody (reduced)
1) It is easy and simple to use the prepacked column. It is not necessary to need any equipment to purify antibody.
2) Be sure that the antibody is stable under the elution conditions selected. If there is any doubt, titrate the antibody fraction to neutrality immediately upon elution in order not to lose biological activity. To accomplish this, prefill the fraction vessels to 5~10% of the intended fraction volume with a buffer concentrate at about pH7.5 (for example 1 M Tris-HCl or 1 M sodium phosphate).
3) Make sure temperature of the equilibration buffer identical to that of the packed column to avoid air bubbles. If air has entered the column, the column should be repacked.
4) It is recommended to regenerate the resin once after 5 times separation cycle in order to extend the service life.
5) After 10 times separation cycle, wash the resin with 5 column volumes of 0.1~0.5M NaOH and 5~10 column volumes of 70% ethanol sequentially to remove hydrophobic substances.
6) For longer periods of storage, keep at 4~8oC in 20% ethanol.
NUPTEC EXHIBITION History:
Time: March 13-15, 2013 PCHI2013 Personal Care and Homecare Ingredients
Time: March 18-20, 2013 BIT’s 5th Annual International Congress of Antibodies-2013
Time: March 22-24, 2013 The 18th Shanghai International Beauty, Hairdressing & Cosmetics Expo
Time: March 30- April 1st , 2013 The 25th Zhengzhou International Beauty & Cosmetics Expo-2013
Time: April 14-16, 2013 China (Wu Han) International Beauty and Cosmetic Products Exhibition
Time: April 18-21, 2013 The 29th (Spring) Chengdu beauty & cosmetics Exhibition-2013
Time: Februry 19-21, 2014 PCHI2014 Personal Care and Homecare Ingredients
Time: April 25-28, 2014 BIT’s 6th Annual International Congress of Antibodies-2014
GMP Manufactory :
We have 2,000 square meters of manufacturing base including 600 square meters GMP facility with class 100,000 US FED-STD-209E clean room standards Company and with certification of ISO9001:2008.
GMP Manufactory ISO9001:2008 Certification:
Certification of safe transport by air :