Shanghai Qayee Biological Technology Co.,ltd
Business type: Manufacturer,Agent,Exporter,Seller
Telephone : 86-21-56163121
234 Zhijiang West Road, Building 1,Unit 201-229 Shanghai, China
|Place of Origin:||shanghai|
1.The kit contains material and a small amount of sodium azide..Avoid contact with eyes, intake and skin and mucous membrane.in case of contact, wash affected area with plenty of water.
2.. kit stored in 2-8 ℃, 20 minutes before use at room temperature balance. Remove from the refrigerator will be concentrated washing liquid crystal, which is a normal phenomenon in the water bath crystals completely dissolved before use.
3.experiments without immediately back into the ziplock bag of panel, the sealing (low temperature dried) to preserve.
4.Standard dilution can be regarded as a negative control or blank; pretreated samples without dilution, 10μL of sample can be obtained directly.
5. in strict accordance with the instructions indicated in the time, plus the order of fluid volume and incubation operations.
6. all liquid components Shake well before use.
7.Samples should be collected in pyrogen/endotoxin-free tubes.
8. Samples should be frozen if not analyzed shortly after collection. Avoid multiple freeze-thaw cycles of frozen samples. Thaw completely and mix well prior to analysis.
9.When possible, avoid use of badly hemolyzed or lipemic sera. If large amounts of particulate matter are present, centrifuge or filter prior to analysis.
10. It is recommended that all standards, controls and samples be run in duplicate.
11. Cover or cap all reagents when not in use
12. Do not mix or interchange different reagent lots from various kit lots.
13.not use reagents after the kit expiration date.
14.Read absorbances within 2 hours of assay completion.
15.ecause Stabilized Chromogen is light sensitive, avoid prolonged exposure to light. Also avoid contact between Stabilized Chromogen and metal, or color may develop. A reliable and repeatable results will be obtained when the test process of comprehensive understanding package insert instruction and keep good laboratory practice
16. All blood components and biological materials should be handled as potentially hazardous. follow universal precautions as established by the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention and by the Occupational Safety and Health Administration when handling and disposing of infectious agents.