Hangzhou NeuroPeptide Biological Science and Technology Incorporation, Ltd
Business type: Manufacturer, Exporter
Telephone : 86-571-82872376
Room 11-08, HuaRui Building, No.66, Jianshe Road 1st, Xiaoshan,Hangzhou, Zhejiang, China 311202
|Place of Origin:||Hangzhou|
|Minimum Order Quantity:||50ml|
|Packaging Details:||Bottle packing|
|Delivery Time:||Depand on stock, without stock need 4 weeks for produce.|
|Payment Terms:||100% T/T, Paypal|
Recombinant Human Fibroblast Growth Factor-basic ( rh-bFGF ) Conjugated to agarose Resin , Bio-separation
Add: Room 11-08, HuaRui Building, No.66, Jianshe Road 1st, Xiaoshan,
Hangzhou, Zhejiang, China 311202
Add: 600 21st Boulevard, Xiasha Economy and Technology District,Hangzhou, China 310018
Fibroblast Growth Factor-basic (bFGF), also known as FGF-2, is a heparin-binding member of the FGF superfamily of molecules. It plays important role in cell proliferation and differentiation associated with embryogenesis, tissue regeneration, wound healing, CNS development, angiogenesis, and tumor progression.
Traditional Chinese medicine has clinically been proved for its efficacy in cancer treatment, however, its active ingredient is unknown. rh-bFGF was immobilized onto solid supports such as agarose beads for screening compounds interacting with bFGF from traditional Chinese medicine, providing an efficient and rapid technique to identify antineoplastic components from Chinese herb.
|Support||6% highly cross-linked spherical agarose|
|Ligand||Recombinant Human Fibroblast Growth Factor-basic|
|Ligand Density||0.25~1.0 mg/ml|
|Particle Size||45~165 レm|
|Maximum Flow Rate||300 cm/h|
|Recommended Linear Flow Rate||50~150 cm/h|
|pH Limits||pH 2.5~9|
|Maximum Operating pressure||0.3 MPa|
|Storage||4 oC to 8 oC in 20% ethanol|
Capturing Molecules in interaction with bFGF
1) Equilibrate the prepacked 1 ml column with 5~10 column volumes of 20 mM PBS, pH7.4.
2) Filtrate 10 ml target sample of Tetrastlgma hemsleyanum through a 0.45 レm filter and load the sample.
3) Wash with 5 column volumes of 20 mM PBS, pH7.4.
4) Wash with 4 column volumes of 100 mM sodium glycine, pH 2.7.
5) Discard first 1/3 column volume of elution buffer II and immediately collect 1 column volume of eluant and neutralize collect fractions with neutralization buffer.
6) HSA affinity column was used as a control.
7) Analyze the elute fraction by HPLC to ensure that target molecule is captured (Figure 1).
1) It is easy and simple to use the prepacked column. It is not necessary to need any equipment to capture target molecules.
2) Be sure that the target molecule is stable under the elution conditions selected. If there is any doubt, titrate the elute fraction to neutrality immediately in order not to lose biological activity. For this purpose, prefill the fraction tubes to 5~10% of one column volume with a buffer concentrate at about pH9.0 (for example 1 M Tris-HCl or 1 M sodium phosphate).
3) Make sure temperature of the equilibration buffer identical to that of the packed column to avoid air bubbles. If air bubbles are found in the column, the column should be refilled.
4) It is recommended to regenerate the resin by 4 column volumes of 0.1 M glycine-HCl (pH 2.7) once after 5 times separation cycle in order to extend the column life.
5) After 10 times separation cycle, wash the resin with 5 column volumes of 20% ethanol and 5~10 column volumes of 70% ethanol sequentially to remove hydrophobic substances.
6) For longer periods of storage, keep at 4~8℃ in 20% ethanol.
NUPTEC EXHIBITION History:
Time: March 13-15, 2013 PCHI2013 Personal Care and Homecare Ingredients
Time: March 18-20, 2013 BIT’s 5th Annual International Congress of Antibodies-2013
Time: March 22-24, 2013 The 18th Shanghai International Beauty, Hairdressing & Cosmetics Expo
Time: March 30- April 1st , 2013 The 25th Zhengzhou International Beauty & Cosmetics Expo-2013
Time: April 14-16, 2013 China (Wu Han) International Beauty and Cosmetic Products Exhibition
Time: April 18-21, 2013 The 29th (Spring) Chengdu beauty & cosmetics Exhibition-2013
Time: Februry 19-21, 2014 PCHI2014 Personal Care and Homecare Ingredients
Time: April 25-28, 2014 BIT’s 6th Annual International Congress of Antibodies-2014
GMP Manufactory :
We have 2,000 square meters of manufacturing base including 600 square meters GMP facility with class 100,000 US FED-STD-209E clean room standards Company and with certification of ISO9001:2008.
GMP Manufactory ISO9001:2008 Certification: